See our classes below.
Want to learn how to knit or crochet?
For $20 total, you will receive four 30 minute lessons, a pair of knitting needles or crochet hook, and a skein of yarn to practice.
Click the button below and find a time that works for you!
- This event has passed.
Icecape Shawl Class
October 10 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
One event on October 3, 2019 at 5:00 pm
One event on October 10, 2019 at 5:00 pm
One event on October 17, 2019 at 5:00 pm
Advanced Beginner ClassIntroduction to Lace with Jenni Bancroft
This four-part Guided Session will include the pattern.
– 500-550 yards of fingering weight yarn. Shown in picture is 2 skeins of Fully Spun yarn in Ice Dreamer
– Size US 6 (4mm) 32″ needles.
A long circular needle is recommended in order to accommodate the large number of stitches.
1. The first class will be cast on and create the base.
2. Second Class Building the body. During this time we can also look at the lace stitches and try a few.
3. Third Class will be adding the border. How to use the chart and understanding the symbols
4. Fourth Class is binding off, blocking and finishing the ends!